Monday, March 7, 2011

The Art of the Wormworld Saga Video Teaser


On kickstarter.com we have now reached over a third of the total funding goal for the Wormworld Saga App and this weekend I took some time to think about how to keep up the interest in this kickstarter campaign and how to spread the word even further.

What helped me during the creation of the first chapter was a set of milestones. The final goal doesn't look as daunting if you take it in small managable steps. So I sat down this sunday and created a nice set of videos in which I show my complete and unabridged process for creating a panel of the Wormworld Saga Online Graphic Novel. The four videos have a combined runtime of nearly 3 hours and I will progressively post them after reaching 40%, 60%, 80% and 100% of the total funding goal. Have a look at the video above for a little teaser!

So, please keep on spreading the word about the kickstarter campaign and soon you will gain an interesting insight into the creation of the Wormworld Saga!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment