Monday, August 13, 2012

Chapter 4, Milestone 4 reached!


I'm happy to announce that today I reached the fourth milestone of the Chapter 4 final artwork production. The cool thing about this is that reaching this milestone was originally scheduled for coming friday so I'm four days ahead of my schedule. Milestone 5 also looks like I'm going to spend less than 2 weeks on it so as of today I can confidently commit to 31. August as the definite release date for chapter 4. 

It's not long until then now and I hope you can live without new preview images until then. The thing is that every single panel of this and the upcoming milestone include things that I don't want you to see just yet. I hope you understand!

Alright, I'm going back to work then. Im slowly but steadily digging through this!

6 comments:

  1. End of August? Great! You are a busy man.
    With best wishes from the Lower Rhine....
    ....Ralf Schoofs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Can't wait for August 31! Your art is one of the best I've seen online. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supporting you all the way Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and looking forward to chapter 4. Thank you for sharing your vision

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup, definitely looking forward to this.

    oh, and your captcha system is awful, sorry to say. nearly unreadable, even for non-robots, and the picture half is even harder to decipher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait, I will just re-read the entire thing once you are finished with this chapter so I can just move right on into it.

    ReplyDelete