Monday, May 30, 2011

Wormworld Saga App First Sneak Peek

I have to share a very first glimpse at the Wormworld Saga App with you! Robot Media, the developer of the app has recorded a small clip of the first version of the intro camera track and the homescreen with the cover flow. Please keep in mind that this is a very early version and that we will polish the hell out of it.


In addition to this, I have received the first version of the app for testing on my iPad. I can't tell you how happy I felt the moment I saw the Wormseal app icon, clicked on it and got propelled directly onto the attic. It was one of these moments. Like when I saw the massive amount of cardboard boxes for the kickstarter rewards in my hallway. Those moments when visions become reality.

I'll keep you updated on the app's progress!

16 comments:

  1. YAY. Looks so awesome!

    (Still nothing for pc or macbook? *.*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking about buying an iPad just for the Wormworld app, it'll be definely the most expensive comic of my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure we are all supporting you because you have tapped into a time in our lives when the wonder of discovery was still with us. I felt the same when I read Narnia for the first time. Looking forward to my 'reward'
    Herzlichen Dank

    ReplyDelete
  4. what Nebo said.
    This looks so awesome I almost regret the fact I own nothing with an "i" in front of its name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really looking forward to the day I can purchase the next chapter, the app looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you only made the app for apple or do you although made an app for android?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ dingsda:

    The App will be released on iOS and Android.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it a lot but one thing bugs me. The programmer's logo is very big and their name spelled in a fitting size. Your name is so tiny I could hardly see it. Since you're the artist, I believe it should be at least of equal size. Everything else is just wonderful. If you ever turn it into a PC program, let me know. I want it but can't afford an iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mich würde nur eine ganz andere sache noch interessieren,wie konntest du kickstarter benutzen,ich dachte es wäre nur für us-bürger?

    Ich freue mich schon sehr aufs app

    ReplyDelete
  10. Android app? I am very intrigued with this comic and the amazing illustrations:) I would like to see more! You do amazing work♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome. Hope it'll be available for android.

    ReplyDelete