Monday, March 14, 2011

60% reached on kickstarter - new video online!

Yesterday, 60% of the funding goal for the Wormworld Saga App was reached on kickstarter.com and like I promised, here's the next batch of videos in the "Art of the Wormworld Saga" series.


I also uploaded the brushes that I use to create the Wormworld Saga Online Graphic Novel. You can download them here:

http://www.wormworldsaga.com/downloads/WWS_Brushes.zip

(Please note: these will only work in Photoshop CS5 and you'll have to install them as tool presets and not brush presets.)

The second step in the process of producing a panel for the Wormworld Saga Online Graphic Novel is to create a drawing based on the greyscale preliminary version. In the videos I show you how to create a perspective grid in Photoshop and how to create the drawing. Also you again will learn some German vocabulary and something about German carnival. :)

You can find all videos also on my YouTube channel

And if I may ask you to please keep on spreading the word about the kickstarter campaign! We have yet  to raise 4800$ to reach 100% of the total funding goal!

3 comments:

  1. It's funny that you can't speak while drawing either. I thought I was the only one! :P I just can't, I have to focus too much.
    When I'm painting/drawing I even tend to block out all the sounds. People keep telling me that they said something to me while I was drawing and I just didn't seem to hear anything! It's funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really useful videos. I found how you did the perspective particularly helpful. I tend to draw everything from the most basic viewpoint! But this looks a very helpful technique.

    I was also interested in the way you sketch and then refine your sketch.

    Some good tips

    Danke Schön!

    ReplyDelete