Friday, April 26, 2013

The Wormworld Saga featured in Spirou Z


The Belgian comic publisher Dupuis is celebrating the 75th anniversary of its extremely popular Spirou magazine by launching a digital version for tablet devices. Spirou has always been a backbone of Franco-Belgian comic culture and I feel extremely honored to be able to contribute to this new chapter in Spirou's history by having Chapter 1 of the Wormworld Saga featured in it.


Another exciting news comes right along this appearance: The Wormworld Saga Print Edition will also be published by Dupuis which means that  the french version will soon enter Europe's largest comic book market. I'm looking forward to all the new readers that will be able to discover the Wormworld Saga through these new channels!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that is brilliant!! Do you already know roughly when it will get published? Sometime this year maybe?
    Anyway, congratulations on your achievements, you're doing a great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the chances for volume 2 later this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chances are very good. Currently I'm favoring to put Chapter 4 and 5 into the second book which would mean that the content for the book actually is complete. but this still has to be discussed with the publisher.

      Delete
  3. Awesome, you just couldn't have find a best exposure, especially in french speaking countries.
    Really glad for you, your work deserve a better broadcast. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may be over-eager, but i'm a pretty big fan, so i was just wondering - when will work on chapter 6 begin? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently working on an enhancement of the website which should take me another week or so. Once that's finished I'll start my work on Chapter 6. I'm thinking about it a lot at the side and I feel that I'm ready to start.

      Delete
    2. That sounds great, can't wait Daniel! :)

      Delete
  5. I really like the artwork on your site. That's great that you will get so much more exposure and have the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete