Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Milestone 5 accomplished - It's done!


Today is the day! The day I was not able to imagine at the beginning of the year when I had finished my layout and saw how much work lied before me. You might remember:


But it happened - I finished the last panel today and it feels unreal to me. I cannot imagine NOT to head straight to my computer after work and painting until I'm too tired. Fortunately there's still a lot of work to do before I can present you the first chapter of the Wormworld Saga Online Graphic Novel. This is my list of tasks that have to be completed before the release can happen:
  • Rework of some panels (I'll keep this brief and stay away from the perfectionism trap).
  • Finetuning of the writing and preparing a document for proofreading
  • Layouting the word balloons
  • Composing and color correcting the final artwork
  • Creating the website
I have no experience with most of these points and therefore have no idea how long it will take me. My goal is to have the main bulk of work done by the end of November and doing last touches to the website in early December. I definitely want to have everything online before the holidays so we are closing in.

I'll keep you updated!

21 comments:

  1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Looking forward to it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations man! i cant wait to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Daniel! This is huge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. glückwuuuunsch!!!
    bin so gespannt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work, Daniel... keep up the momentum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!
    I am so excited that its almost ready!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juhuuu!!!! Gratulation! Bin sehr gespannt auf die Story, ein guter Verkäufer bist Du auf jedenfall :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, that's crazy! Congratulations!! *throws confetti and pops open a bottle of finest champagne*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glückwunsch DanieL, bin sehr gespannt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations! I am really looking forward for the final result!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks to you all! I will make sure to take any effort necessary to make up for your wonderful support!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keep up with the enthusiasm, dude! I'm veeeeery curious about this :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo! Checking back ever few weeks for almost a year has finally paid off! Well done, and good luck finishing this project off.

    ReplyDelete
  15. been waiting and waiting... what's another few weeks, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations mate! And I can't wait for my print...

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  17. congratulations!
    Bin sehr gespannt und kann es kaum erwarten dein fertiges Werk zu sehen.
    Grüße

    ReplyDelete